Main content area shows the content


Does your center provide emergency medical assistance?
The center is staffed with ambulances. If the senior requires emergency medical transfer, we will first contact the family members and assist in transporting the senior to our contract medical institution (Chang-Hua Hospital, Ministry of Health and Welfare) or other medical institutions in the Changhua area as designated by the family members.
Updated:2018-07-16 PM 05:33:47